SRI SIDDHARTHA MEDICAL COLLEGE TUMKUR A CONSTITUENT COLLEGE OF SRI SIDDHARTHA UNIVERSITY, Papers Published in Indexed (Scopus) Journals ISSN (P) / ISSN E
1. Vijayaraghavan. R, Chandrashekar R, Belgavi CS .Inflammatory myofibroblastic
tumour of appendix. J of Clin Pathol. 2006;59:999-1000.
2. Vijayaraghavan. R, Chandrashekar, Sujatha.Y, Belgavi CS. Hospital outbreak of
a typical mycobacterial infection of port sites after laparoscopic surgery. J of Hospital infection. 2006;64:344-347.
3. Vijayaraghavan. R, Belgavi CS Double gallbladder with different disease entity:
A case report. J of Minimal Access Surgery. 2006;2(1):23-26
4. Vijayaraghavan. R, Chandrashekar. R, Avinash.M.J, Rashmi MV, Belgavi CS .
Intestinal neuronal dysplasia (Type-B) causing fatal small bowel ischemia in an adult- A case report. European J of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2006; 18 (7):773-76
5. Pratibha K. Alkaptonuric ochronosis - Report of a case and brief review – Indian
Journal of clinical biochemistry- September 2007: 22(2):159-61.
6. Vamseedhar Annam, Aparna Palit, Arun C Inamadar, Yelikar BR, Peerapur,
Koppad M. Genital ulcer caused due to P.marneffeii infection – A case report. Sex Transm Infect 2007; 83: 249-250.
7. Vijayaraghavan. R, Chandrashekar, Belgavi CS, Niranjan Murthy B. Painfull
digital pacinian corpusele hyperplacia following dog bite. International J of Surgery. 2008;6:42-45
8. Vamseedhar Annam, VS Athaniker, Yelikar BR. Isolated frontal sinusitis due to Pseudallescheria boydii- A case report. Indian Pathol Microbiol 2008; 51(3): 404-405.
9. Vamseedhar Annam, Panduranga C, Kodandaswamy CR. Primary Anorectal
Malignant Melanoma – A case report and review of literature. J Gastrointest Cancer. 2008;39:1-3.
10. Vamseedhar Annam,KodandaSwamy, Panduranga, D.R.Suresh. Primary
Mucinous Adenocarcinoma in an Ileostomy with Adjacent Skin Invasion: A Late Complication of Surgery for Ulcerative Colitis- Case report. J Gastrointest Cancer. 2008;39(1-4):138-40.
11. Vamseedhar Annam, Aparna Palit, Arun C Inamadar, Yelikar BR. Co-infection
of Molluscum contagiosum virus and Cryptococcosis in the same skin lesion in a HIV-infected patient. J Cutaneous Pathology 2008;35 Suppl 1:29-31.
12. Raghunath S, Arun C Inamadar, Vamseedhar Annam, Yelikar BR. A bluish
nodule on the arm – Nodular Hidradenoma. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Lepro 2008; 74: 84-85.
13. Suresh D.R Lipid peroxidation and total antioxidant capacity in patients with
chronic renal failure. Asian Journal of Biochemistry. 2008; 3(5): 315-319
14. Suresh D.R Biochemical markers of oxidative stress in predialytic chronic renal failure patients. Hong Kong Journal of Nephrology 2008; 10(2):69-73.
15. Murali. T Traumatic Vs. Non-traumatic Spinal Cord Lesion: Comparison of
Neurological and Functional Outcome after Inpatient Rehabilitation. Spinal Cord 2008;46(7):482-487.
16. Murali T. A rare case of Psycho-flexed hand. Acta Neuropsychiatrica 17. Murali T Stroke with Supernumerary Phantom Limb: Case study, Review of
Literature and Pathogenesis. Acta Neuropsychiatrica 2008;20:256-264
18. Ravindra Mindfulness medication defies the age associated changes in sleep architecture Jr. Sleep Res: 2008 (Supl 23): 18
19. Sendil Kumaran D, Dayananda G, Nagendra N, Desai RD. Correlation of peak expiratory flow rate with physical parameters Biomedicine 2008;28(3):181-3
20. Kapoor A, Satishchandra P, Ratnapriya R, Reddy R, Kadandale J, Shankar SK,
Anand A. An idiopathic epilepsy syndrome linked to 3q133 q2i and misense mutations in the extracellular calcium sensing receptor gene annals of neurology Annals of Neurology 2008;64:158-67
21. Parvatidevi GK, Panduranga C, Muneshwara GB. Ancient Schwannoma of
hypopharynx – A case report with review of literature. Ind J Otolaryngol and Head & neck Surg. 2008
22. Vamseedhar Annam, M.H.Kulkarni, Rekha B Puranik.Clinicopathologic profile
of significant cervical lymphadenopathy in children aged 1-12years. Acta Cytologica 2009; 53(2): 174-178.
23. Vamseedhar Annam, Karigoudar MH, Yelikar BR. Improved microscopical
detection of acid-fast bacilli by the modified Bleach method in lymphnode aspirates. Indian Pathol Microbiol 2009; 52(3): 349-352.
24. Vamseedhar Annam, Yelikar BR, Arun C Inamadar, Aparna Palit.
Histopathological study of pruritic papular lesions in HIV infected patients in relationship with CD4, CD8 counts. Indian Pathol Microbiol 2009; 52(3): 321-324.
25. Vamseedhar Annam, Kulkarni MH, Rekha B Puranik. Comparison of modified
fluorescent method and conventional Ziehl-Neelsen method in the detection of acid-fast bacilli in lymphnode aspirates. Cytojournal 2009; 6: 11.
26. Manjunath MK, Vamseedhar Annam,Suresh DR. Significance of free radical
injury in laryngeal and hypopharyngeal cancers. J Laryngol Otol 2009; 23:1-3.
27. Suresh.D.R, Vamseedhar Annam, Pratibha K, Maruti Prasad BV. Total
Antioxidant Capacity - A Novel early biochemical marker of oxidative Stress in HIV-1 infected Patients. J Biomed Sci 2009; 16(1):61.
28. Vamseedhar Annam, Sujatha S Giriyan, M.H.Kulkarni. Diagnosis of Pure
squamous cell carcinoma of breast by fine needle aspiration cytology. Acta Cytologica 2009;53(6):722-3.
29. Suresh.D.R, Srikrishna.R, Nanda.S.K,Vamseedhar Annam, Sunil.K, Arjun.B.
Acalculous cholecystitis in a young child due to HAV infection- a case report. Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry 2009; 24(3): 316-318.
30. Srikrishna. R Biochemical study of antioxidant profile in acute ischemic stroke.
British Journal of Medical Practitioners. March 2009;2(1):35-37.
31. Murali. T Non-traumatic Spinal Cord Lesions: Epidemiology, Complications,
Neurological & Functional outcome of Rehabilitation. Spinal Cord 2009;47(4):307-11
32. Murali T. Stroke with Supernumerary Phantom Limb: Case study, Review of
Literature and Pathogenesis. Acta Neuropsychiatrica 2008;20:256-264
33. Murali T. Post stroke balance training role of force platform with visual feed
back technique J. Neurol Sci. 287 89-93 (2009)
34. Niranjan Murthy. Effect of YOGA and supervised integrated exercise on heart
rate variability and blood pressure in hypertension patients. J of Chin, Clin Med March 2009;14(3):
35. Antony B, Chandrashekar SC, SudeepKumar M, Veena krishnamurthy.
Osteomyelitis of mandible due to aggregative bactor (Actinobacillus actinomycem commitants) IJPM, 2009:52(1):115-16
36. Mohan DR, Antony B, Shivakumarappa.GM Empyema thoracis due to
Actinomyces odentolyticum.: A case report. IJPM 2009;52(1):120-21
37. Sunil Kumar Nanda, Suresh DR, Plasmalactate as prognostic marker of septic
38. Vamseedhar Annam, Yelikar BR, Arun C Inamadar, Aparna Palit.
Clinicopathological study of Itchy folliculitis in HIV with their immunological features and treatment. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprology 2010; 76(3): 259-262.
39. Vamseedhar Annam, Yelikar BR, Surekha BH, Korishetty SI. Bilateral
congenital cystic adenomatoid malformation of lung – A case report with review of literature. Indian Pathol Microbiol 2010; 53(2): 333-335.
40. Vijayasaradhi Annam, AT Krishna, Vamseedhar Annam. Deep benign fibrous
histiocytoma in the posterior mediastinum. Indian J Cancer 2010; 47(2): 231-233. 41. Vijayasaradhi Annam, AM Shenoy, P Raghuram, Vamseedhar Annam, JM
Kurien. Evaluation of extensions of sinonasal mass lesions by computerized tomography scan. Indian J Cancer 2010; 47(2): 173-178.
42. Rashmi MV, Niranjan Murthy B, Hephzibah Rani, Kodandaswamy CR, Srinivasa Arava. Intestinal lymphangiectasia-A report of two cases. Indian J Surgery. 2010; 72(2):149-151
43. Murali T Guillain Barre Syndrome rehabitation out come, residual deficits and
requirements of lower limb orthosis for locomotion at 1 year follow up Disabil Rehabil 2010;32(23): 1897-902
44. Nanda SK, Suresh DR, Vashidhara, Pratibha K, Arjun B. Cerebrospinal and
renal ochronosis- A rare case report. IJCB 2010;25(2):213-16
45. Ratnapriya R, Vijai J, Kadandale JS, Iyer RS, Radhakrishnan K, Anand A. A
locus for juvenile myoclonic epilepsy maps to 2q33-q36. Hum Genet 2010;128:123-30
46. Mohan KN, Sandya Rani B, Pooja SK, Kadandale JS, Characterisation of
TTAGG telomeric repeats, their interstitial occurrence and constitutively active telomerase in the mealybug “Planococcus lilacinus” Chromosoma 2010
47. Venkatesh G. and Swamy. RM. A study of electrocardiographic in smokers
compare to normal human beings Bio Medical Research 2010; 21(4):389-392
48. Swamy. RM, Venkatesh.G, Nagaraj.HK. A Prospective drug utilization of
analgesics and pain assessment in prospective urological patients in a tertiary care hospital. Bio Medical Research 2010;21(4):401-405
SRI SIDDHARTHA MEDICAL COLLEGE TUMKUR A CONSTITUENT COLLEGE OF SRI SIDDHARTHA UNIVERSITY, Papers Published in Non indexed (Scopus) / indexed in PubMed / others Journals
49. Hansaveena, Manjunath M Tembad, Jayaprakash Murthy DS. Usefulness of
protein: Creatinin ration level in random urin sample in type II diabetes mellitus. Ind J Med Biochem 2006;10(1):37-42
50. Ravindra PN. Effect of pranayama and shavasana on frequency of premature
ventricular complexes. International j cardiology 2006;108(1):124-5
51. Ravindra PN. Effect of deep breathing at six breaths per minute on frequency of
premature ventricular complexes. International j cardiology 2006;115(3):450-52
52. Suresh.NM, JaiRenukarya.AR, Raghupathi Identification of recurrent laryngeal
nerve from inferior thyroid artery during surgical approach to the thyroid gland. Anatomic Karnataka 2006;2(2):25-30
53. Niranjan Murthy . Effect of supervised integrated exercise on heart rate
variability in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Kardiol pol 2007;65:363-68
54. Suresh NM. Identification of Recurrent Laryngeal nerve from inferior thyroid artery
during surgical approach to the thyroid - - Anatomica Karnataka –2007;2.
55. Suresh NM, Bettigeri.GG, Hydrocephalus A Case Study - Anatomica Karnataka –
56. Suresh NM, Jai Renukarya AR, Raghupati. Patterns of relationship between RLN
& inferior thyroid artery – Anatomica Karnataka 2008;3(2);47-53
57. Asha.KR, Extra lobar bronchopulmonary sequestration – a rare case report Anatomica Karnataka Aug 2008; 3(2):;59-61
58. Amulya.CB, Vijayaraghavan. R, Avinash J, Chandrashekar, Belgavi CS. Fatal
small bowel ischemia following laprascopic cholecystectomy –report of a case BMJ Case reports. 2009 [doi.10.1136/bcr. 08.2008.0705] 17 Mar 2009.
59. Hansaveena, Srikrishna R, Prathibha K. Alcaptunuria – An unusual
presentation with stroke. Ind J Med Biochem 2009;13(1):37-40
60. Veena Krishnamurthy, Nagaraj ER, Vijaykumar GS, Bacterilogical profile of
VAP in urban town in Karnataka. J A C M 2009; 2:15-17
61. Dhananjaya BS, Dayananda G, SendilKumaran D, NiranjanMurthy. A
study of factors affecting perinatal mortality in eclampsia. JPBS 2009;22(2):2-5
62. Suresh NM, Vijayalakshmi N, Dhananjaya BS, Krishna AT. Anencephaly – A
case study Anatomica Karnataka 2009;3(3):53-57
63. Prakash BS, Padmalata K, Ramesh BR, Suresh NM. Bicipital plantaris muscle
64. Lakshmi Prabha, Komala. Bilateral incomplete superficial palmar arch- A case
report. . International J Anatomical variation. 2009;2:86-88
65. Rangaswamy. KB, Anand Kumar.TS, Kumar.GV, Visvanatha Kumar.HM Gastroschisis Karnataka Pediatric Journal 2009;23(3):20-23 66. Srinivasa Reddy.P, B. Manjunatha, B.M. Balaraj Correlation of Computed
Tomography and Autopsy Findings of Cranio -Cerebral Injuries Sustained in Road Traffic Accidents. J–SIMLA 2009; 1 (2):53-57. ISSN : 0974-6196 67. Srinivasa Reddy.P, Shashidhar.C.Mestri, Corrosive Acid Poisoning – case report J– ISSN: 0972-0839
66. Vijayaraghavan. R, Chandrashekar, Aithal. S, Rashmi MV, Belgavi CS.
Mesothelial cyst of the spleen in an adult : A Case Report. BMJ Case Reports 2010;10.1136/bcr.03.2010.2810. 10 Sept 2010
67. Vijayaraghavan. R, Chandrashekar, Jyothi Prakash. AM, Belgavi CS. Isolated
tuberculous osteomyelitis of the scapula. BMJ Case Reports. 2010:10.1136/bcr.04.2010.2889. 13 Dec 2010
68. Suresh DR, Vamseedhar Annam, Prathibha K, Hamsaveena. Immunological correlation of oxidative stress markers in tuberculosis patients. Int J Biol Med Res 2010;1(4):185-187
69. Suresh NM, Dhananjaya BS, Omkar Murthy. Holoprosencephaly. Anatomica 70. Vamseedhar Annam, Arathi P. Bilateral Lichen aureus in a 12-year-old-child, resolving after topical tacrolimus – A case report with review of literature. Int J Biol Med Res 2010; 1(4): 309-311. 71. Suresh DR, Sendil K, Vamseedhar Annam,Hamsaveena. Age related changes in malondialdehyde: total antioxidant capacity ratio – a novel marker of oxidative stress. Int J Pharma BioSciences 2010; 1(2): 1-6.
72. Geetha JP, Arathi CA, Shalini M, Srinivasamurthy AG. JAK2 Negative polycythemia vera. J Laboratory Physicians 2010;2(2):114-6
73. Asha, Lakshmi Prabha, Morphometry of hand: A predictor of stature in Indian population. Man & Life 2010;36:181-87
74. Lakshmi Prabha, Anupama. Variation in origin of splenic artery- A case report. Anatomica Karnataka 2010;4(3): 35-37
75. Rangaswamy. KB, Anand Kumar.TS, Kumar.GV, Panduranga.C Type B Nienann-Pick’s disease Karnataka Pediatric Journal 2010;24(2):36-39
HUNTER’S HILL COUNCIL POLICY REGISTER POLICY NO. POLICY TITLE BUSINESS PROGRAM The Occupational Health & Safety Act 2000 requires Hunter’s Hill Council to ensure thehealth, safety and welfare of all employees and others at the workplace. It is recognised that the consumption of drugs and alcohol may have an adverse effect onwork performance and safety and it is Council’s int
CASE FROM THE CENTER Chronic Fatigue and Depression Hugh D. Riordan, M.D.1 and Dr. James A. Jackson2 The patient is a 55 year old female, married she had been taking thyroid for two years, "not with three adult children and is employed as an because it was low, but because it might help!" elementary school teacher. She had been seen The psychological evaluation revealed the p