Prof. Nilkanth R. Pawar
I.D.D. (Dairy Tech.), B.Tech (Dairy Tech.), M.Tech. (Dairy Chemistry)
[email protected] Tel. : +91-2385-254754
Research and Teaching Activities:
Prof. Nilkanth Pawar joined this Department in 2011 as an Assistant Professor and since
involved in teaching various subjects of Dairy Chemistry to the B. Tech. (Dairy
Technology) students. So far he is actively involved in the teaching, research and
Secured 10th rank in All India Competitive Examination-2006 conducted by
Recipient of Institutional Fellowship during M.Tech. Programme at NDRI,
Qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) – 2011 in discipline of Dairy Basic
Sciences conducted by Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB), New
Held the post of Cultural Secretary of All India Inter-University Youth Festival
Reverie 2010, held at NDRI, Karnal (Haryana).
Papers Published in Journals
Nilkanth Pawar, Sumit Arora, Ram Ran Bijoy, Balbir Kaur Wadhwa (2012). The
effects of Asparagus racemosus (shatavari) extract on oxidative stability of ghee, in relation to added natural and synthetic antioxidants. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 65:1-7
Nilkanth Pawar, Kamal Gandhi, Akash Purohit, Sumit Arora (2012). Effect of
added herb extracts on oxidative stability of ghee (butter oil) during accelerated oxidation condition. Journal of Food Science and Technology
Nilkanth Pawar, Kamal Gandhi, Akash Purohit, Sumit Arora. Effect of
Operational Parameters of the Rancimat Method on Determination of the Oxidative Stability Measures and Shelf-Life Prediction of Ghee. (Under communication) Abstract Published in Conferences/Symposia: 12 -----*****----
2) Prof. Prachi A. Ghurde B. Tech. (Dairy Technology) M. Tech. (Dairy Chemistry) Assistant Professor (Dept. Dairy Chemistry) [email protected] [email protected] Tel. : +91-2385-254754 (O) Fax. : +91-2385- 253754 Career Profile:
Four months In-plant Training at “Katraj Co-operative milk Union, Katraj, Pune” with
experience in processing of Market Milk, butter, Butter oil, Probiotic Buttermilk, Dahi,
1. Secured 2 nd rank in All India Competitive Examination-2010 conducted by
2. Awarded Junior Research Fellowship by the Indian Council of Agricultural
Research (2010-2012) during M. Tech program at NDRI, Karnal.
3. Overall Divisional Topper in M. Tech. Dairy Chemistry (2010-12).
4. Awarded Merit certificate for academic excellence in M. Tech.( Dairy Chemistry)
5. Presented a research poster in Indian Convention of Food Scientist and
Technologist Meet (XXI ICFOST- 2012) held at Pune and published abstract in the
6. Participated in national seminar on Novel Trends in Dairy Industry.
1. Participated in National youth festival at NDRI, Karnal – 2008.
2. Winner team member of national youth festival at NDRI (2008).
3. Actively participated in Pulse Polio Campaign.
Taxpayer Wins Major Transfer Pricing Case The decision of the Federal Court of Appeal in GlaxoSmithKline was released on July 26, 2010 reversing the decision of the Tax Court of Canada. The issue in this case was the transfer price for ranitidine, the active ingredient in Zantac, an ulcer drug produced by GlaxoSmithKline. The Canada Revenue Agency (“CRA”) took the position that the purc
Device Drivers and System-Level Programming in Java Chris McKillopSoftware EngineerQNX Software Systems Ltd. [email protected] Introduction In the not-too-distant past, engineers who wrote device drivers, operating systems, and other system-level software did most of their work in assembly. Today, those same engineers use C — even thoughhand-tuned assembly can still run faster and smaller than