Farmacia italiana online: acquisto cialis in Italia e Roma senza ricetta.
Microsoft word - marijana_resume09a.doc
215 W 90TH ST PH-E | NEW YORK CITY 10024 | 917.415.1361 | email@example.com | www.sarichdesign.com
M A R I J A N A S A R I C H
CREATIVE DESIGN/ART DIRECTOR
• Accomplished award-winning creative art/design director with strong branding that strengthened
clients’ market distinction, including Boniva w/Sally Field, Falcon Jet and The Art of Shaving.
• Proven teamplayer who thrives on creating or revitalizing brands/campaigns, within agencies,
design firms or directly with clients/proprietors.
• Combined 15 years of meticulous hands-on or managerial experience with Graphic Design degree.
Brand Identity | CRM/Direct Mail | Packaging | Campaign Development |Print to Interactive | 360 P R O F E S S I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E
| NYC | MAY>NOV 08 | SENIOR ART DIRECTOR/DESIGNER
Concepts and design direction expanded existing or won new campaigns for agency’s Pharma clients.
• Elevated corporate client reviews and relationships by resolving different brand identities to a unified system
for both their consumer and professional agencies.
• Lead creative and onsite-presenter to consumer, professional, and corporate teams. Awarded design and
implementation direction of new brand personality and system for Enablex’s print, CRM, and interactive.
• Col aborated to re-fresh existing strategy into finalist creative direction for Actonel’s TV campaign.
• Co-creative campaign and brand concepts resulting in final chosen direction for both Zostavax and Effient.
C L I E N T S | Novartis: Enablex | Merck: Zostavax, Gardasil | Proctor & Gamble: Actonel | Eli Lil y: Effient SAATCHI & SAATCHI CONSUMER HEALTHCARE
| NYC | 04>JUNE 07 | V.P. ART SUPERVISOR
Creative col aborator with cross-functional teams led agency to “DTC Pharma Agency of the Year” two years
in a row. Brought innovative branding tone and manner style to the Pharma DTC/CRM categories with fresh
and empowering visuals, resulting in increased sales and adherence.
• Generated $3M in new revenue by offering clients Brand Identity-Architecture and Style Guides services
distributed to external agencies/vendors for AstraZeneca Corporate, Seroquel, Pulmicort, Enbrel and Boniva.
• Directed Boniva launch: shot Sally Field
to reflect brand personality and style for print, CRM and Web.
• Co-art directed Enbrel print/CRM $1.5M photo library: photo shoots, casting, scouting, styling, with team
of 20 at numerous locations.
• Developed agencies first integrated professional and consumer brand campaign for Pulmicort Respules
(Children’s Asthma) achieving 1st place in Best Branded Print, PhAME Awards ‘07.
• Contributed to win of $30M in new business for Ameriprise Financial along with Saatchi & Saatchi NY:
Concepted Art Direction of consumer magazine and produced CRM launch for employee kick-off CD
box series, screen savers and col ateral.
• Orchestrated internal “best practices” to include “brand design”, elevating client reviews and relationships.
• Chaired internal commit ees and projects to mentor junior talents and promote excel ence.
C L I E N T S | AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals: Seroquel, Crestor, Pulmicort, AstraZeneca Corporate, AZ&Me
Amgen/Wyeth: Enbrel | Roche/GSK: Boniva | Frontline Dogs/Cats | CibaVision | Ameriprise Financial COSSETTE POST
| NYC | 93>04 | Associate Design Director
Primary creative force from start-up and growth to 80 employees of successful mid-size integrated agency.
• Created entire Dassault Falcon Jet branding—luxury business jets: national print, col ateral systems,
direct mail, premiums, web banners and site direction to design/art direction of quarterly corporate
magazine for 5 years generating $1M new revenues annually for the CRM department.
• Orchestrated innovative “Brand Materials Instal ation Guide” for US Coast Guard’s 140 recruitment
offices: deliverable of re-branding to exteriors, windows, reception area, overall interior space and
personal desktop items with posters, signage, sidewalk mats, screen savers plus much more.
• Developed IRS E-File identity and concepted TV spots.
• Creative col aborator on campaign and re-branding of Caché Stores print and Web.
• Generated revenue by producing projects in-house with hands-on approach, as wel as go on-press.
C L I E N T S | Dassault Falcon Jet | Caché Stores | US Coast Guard | IRS E-File | TD Waterhouse
THE ART OF SHAVING
| NYC | 96>07 | CO-CREATIVE DIRECTOR
On-going primary creative force with the founders since start-up of this highly successful men’s luxury
grooming products and shops.
• Co-created entire brand identity: logo, style guide, catalogs, luxury packaging,in-store posters, CRM
and Web site—as wel as design/produce all communications.
• Recommended outside marketing expertise to capture insightful product cross-sel strategies resulting in
“The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave” campaign increasing sales. THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION
| NYC | 89>90 | DESIGN DIRECTOR
The Trump Shut le Airline–-Commissioned through an agency and created entire identity system from logo,
planes, airline check-in areas, service trucks to print and communications. Presented to Donald Trump. Earlier experience shortlist
| NYC | 87>93 | GRAPHIC DESIGNER
LINTAS | IBM | Launched IBM Laser Printer campaign and col ateral.
SCHECHTER GROUP | Sterling Winthrop | Novon | Corp ID systems–manuals.
LIPPINCOTT & MARGULIES | Marsh McLennan | AT&T | Corp ID system–manuals.
ANSPACH GROSSMAN PORTUGAL | Kmart | Firm’s first digital Corp ID manual.
AMERICAN STOCK EXCHANGE | In-house corporate and numerous clients’ graphics | Directed 6 staffers.
DESOLA GROUP | Citibank | Chase | CIT Financial Group | American Express | Corp ID systems–manuals.
M E R I T S
• PhAME Awards ‘07 |1st place: Best Branded Print Ad—Pulmicort Respules
• DTC Perspectives ‘07 |3rd place: Best Use of PR in a DTC Campaign, Sal y Field—Boniva
• Book profile segment of my career path in “Life Is But A Dream”
E D U C A T I O N
• AAS Graphic Design, Mt.Hood Col ege, Portland OR.
A S S O C I A T I O N S
Croatian New Yorker Club, LinkedIn
S K I L L S
• Impeccable fundamentals in design, color, typography and imagery.
• Quark, In-Design, Il ustrator, Photoshop, Flash, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Web apps.
O T H E R
• Lived/worked in France, understands French.
• Creating book Chats et Chateaux due out in France.
• Loves travel, spent many summers in South of France and Croatia.
• Based in New York City, raised in California and Oregon.
Chapter 11 Drug and alcohol abuse as a social phenomenon Emilis Subata Drug use: background. During the Soviet period, The changes which began in 1990 affected the use ofthe use of illegal drugs, like many other negativenarcotics in Lithuania as well as in other Central andsocial phenomena, was not publicly acknowledged inEastern European (CEE) countries. Drug use began toLith
About your medication 6 2 . 5 m c g , 2 5 0 m c g t a b l e t s 5 0 m c g / m L p a e d i a t r i c e l i x i r ) Other brands are available, but should not be interchanged WHAT IS DIGOXIN? Digoxin is a medicine known as a cardiac glycoside. It is only available with a doctor’s prescription. WHAT IS IT FOR? Digoxin is used to treat certain types of irregular heartbeats (arrhy