Who should not take ENABLEX?
can interact with each other, causing side
Do not take ENABLEX if you:
effects. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
ENABLEX® (ˇen-a-bl ˇex)
• are not able to empty your bladder (also
• ketoconazole (Nizoral®) or itraconazole
• have delayed or slow emptying of your
• clarithromycin (Biaxin®), an antibiotic medicine
stomach (also called “gastric retention”)
• ritonivir or nelfinavir (Viracept ®), antiviral
7.5 mg or 15 mg
• have an eye problem called “uncontrolled
• nefazadone (Serzone®), a depression
• are allergic to ENABLEX or to any of its
ingredients. See the end of this leaflet for a
• flecainide (Tambocor™), an abnormal heart-
Read the Patient Information that comes
with ENABLEX® before you start taking it
• thioridazine (Mellaril®), a mental disorder
and each time you get a refill. There may
ENABLEX has not been studied in children.
be new information. This leaflet does not
• a medicine called a tricyclic antidepressant
take the place of talking to your doctor or
What should I tell my doctor before starting
other healthcare professional about your
Know all the medicines you take. Keep a list
medical condition or your treatment. Only
Before starting ENABLEX, tell your doctor or
your doctor or healthcare professional can
healthcare professional about all of your medical
pharmacist each time you get a new medicine.
determine if treatment with ENABLEX is
right for you.
• have any stomach or intestinal problems, or
How should I take ENABLEX?
What is ENABLEX?
ENABLEX is a prescription medicine used in
• have trouble emptying your bladder or if you
doctor will prescribe the dose that is right for
adults to treat the following symptoms due to
you. Your doctor may prescribe the lowest
• have an eye problem called narrow-angle
dose if you have certain medical conditions
• having a strong need to go to the bathroom
• You should take ENABLEX once daily with
• leaking or wetting accidents (also called
• are pregnant or are planning to become
• ENABLEX should be swallowed whole
• having to go to the bathroom too often (also
and not chewed, divided or crushed.
• are breast-feeding. It is not known if
ENABLEX passes into breast milk and if it
What is overactive bladder?
• If you miss a dose of ENABLEX, begin taking
Overactive bladder happens when you cannot
control your bladder contractions. When these
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you
two doses of ENABLEX in the same day.
muscle contractions happen too often or cannot
take, including prescription and nonprescrip-
• If you take too much ENABLEX, call your
be controlled, you get symptoms of overactive
tion medicines, vitamins, and herbal supple-
bladder, which are urinary urgency, urinaryincontinence (leakage) and urinary frequency.
ments. ENABLEX and certain other medicines
What are the possible side effects
This leaflet summarizes the most important
information about ENABLEX. If you would like
more information, talk with your doctor. You
can ask your pharmacist or doctor for information
professionals. You can also call the product
information department at 1-888-44-ENABLEX
• blurred vision. Use caution while driving or
doing dangerous activities until you know
What are the ingredients in ENABLEX?
• heat prostration. Heat prostration (due to
dibasic calcium phosphate
such as ENABLEX are used in a hot environ-
(hypromellose), lactose monohydrate, magnesium
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
stearate, titanium dioxide and triacetin. The
15-mg tablet also contains FD&C Yellow No. 6
ENABLEX. For more information, ask yourdoctor, healthcare professional or pharmacist.
The 7.5-mg tablet is round and white-colored
How do I store ENABLEX?
with “DF” on one side and “7.5” on the other
• Keep ENABLEX and all medicines out of
the reach of children.
The 15-mg tablet is round and peach-colored
with “DF” on one side and “15” on the other
59 to 86°F (15 to 30°C). Protect from light.
• Safely dispose of ENABLEX that is out of
*Mellaril® is a registered trademark of Novartis.
General information about ENABLEX
The other brands listed are the trademarks of
Medicines are sometimes prescribed for con-
their respective owners and are not trade-
ditions that are not mentioned in patient infor-
mation leaflets. Do not give ENABLEX toother people, even if they have the same
symptoms you have. It may harm them.
Butanox M-50 Product description Methyl ethyl ketone peroxide, solution in dimethyl phthalate Specifications Characteristics Due to the relatively unstable nature of organic peroxides a loss of quality can be detected over a period of time. To minimize the loss of quality, AkzoNobel recommends a maximum storage temperature (Ts max.) for each organic peroxide product. For
Authoritarianism and the Digital Lynch Mob Above: The Facebook page that attacks Alex Chang over his remarks on the Muslim cal for prayer in S ocial media has had a transformative effect on the way people communicate and interact with each other. There have been many positive effects of digital media such as the increasing democratization of issues. People can use these platforms to m