Farmacia italiana online: acquisto cialis in Italia e Roma senza ricetta.
NOVA Aesthetic Medicine & SkinSpa
2421 E. Tudor Rd., Suite 108, Anchorage, AK 99507
p. (907) 561-6682 f. (907) 561-6683
• A mild sunburn-like sensation is expected. This usually lasts 2-24 hours but can persist up to 72
hours. Mild swelling and/or redness may accompany this, but it usually resolves in 2-3 days.
• Apply ice or cold packs to the treatment area for 10-15 minutes every hour for the next four hours, as
needed. An oral, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory, such as acetaminophen may be taken to reduce
discomfort. Use according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
• In some cases, prolonged redness or blistering may occur. An antibiotic ointment may be applied to
the affected areas twice a day until healed.
• Bathe or shower as usual. Treated areas may be temperature-sensitive. Cool showers or baths will
offer relief. Avoid aggressive scrubbing and use of exfoliants, scrub brushes and loofa sponges until
the treatment area has returned to its pre-treatment condition.
• Until redness has completely resolved, avoid all of the following:
• Applying cosmetics to treated areas.
• Swimming, especially in pools with chemicals, such as chlorine.
• Hot tubs and Jacuzzis.
• Activities that cause excessive perspiration.
• Sun exposure to treated areas. Apply an SPF-30 or greater sunscreen to prevent development of
new pigmented lesions. SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPECIFIC TREATMENTS:
For Hair Removal
• Appearance of hair growth or stubble will continue for 7-30 days post-treatment. This is not new hair
growth, but the treated hairs being expelled from the skin.
• In clients with facial hirsutism who have been diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome and present
with ovarian hyperandrogenism, there is a risk of paradoxical effect resulting from the activation of
dormant hair follicles in untreated areas close to hirsute/treated areas.
For Pigmented Lesion Treatment
• The lesion may initially look raised and/or darker with a reddened perimeter.
• The lesion will gradually turn darker over the next 24-48 hours. It may turn dark brown or
• The lesion will progress to scabs/crusting and will start flaking off in 7-14 days. Do not pick, scratch
or remove scabs.
• The lesion is usually healed in 21-30 days. It will continue to fade over the next 6-8 weeks.
For Vascular Lesion Treatment
• The vessels may undergo immediate graying or blanching, or they may exhibit a slight purple or red
coloring. The vessels will fully or partially fade in about 10-14 days. Do not pick, scratch or
• Repeat treatments may be performed every 7-10 days if skin has fully recovered.
For Acne Treatment
• There may be an initial flare-up of acne, similar to the kind seen after a peel procedure or the
beginning of a new topical or oral acne medication.
• Some of the blemishes may form scabs. Do not pick, scratch or remove scabs.
• The acne blemishes will fade after about 2-3 weeks.
• Successful treatment may result in a 40% reduction in the number of lesions and the prevention of new
lesion formation following the treatment course.2
Restylane/Perlane/Juvederm Post Treatment Instructions
• Immediately after the treatment, there may be slight redness, swelling, tenderness, bruising and an
itching sensation in the treated area. This is a normal result of the injection. The inconvenience is
temporary and generally disappears within a few days. If the inconvenience continues, or if other
reactions occur, please contact the office during regular business hours at (907) 561-6682 or after hours
call Dr. Means directly on his cell at (907) 947-2690.
• The initial swelling after lip treatment may last longer. Some patients experience swelling for about a
week and the lips can look somewhat uneven during that time. This means that the result immediately
after the treatment should not be seen as the final result. After 24 hours has elapsed following your
treatment, you should massage the injected areas as instructed in order to smooth and soften any lumpy
areas. Cool compresses for 48 hours may help to reduce swelling. Bruising in all treated areas may last
up to a week.
• The treated areas may be washed with soap and water. If required, light makeup may be applied with
clean fingers following treatment.
• Until the initial swelling and redness have resolved, do not expose the treated area to intense heat (e.g.
tanning salon, solarium and sunbathing) or intense cold.
• If you have previously suffered from facial cold sores, there is a risk that the needle
punctures could contribute to another eruption of cold sores. Let Dr. Means know if this happens.
• If you are using aspirin ibuprofen or naproxen, as these may increase the risk of bruising and bleeding
at the injection site.
• Most patients find that since Restylane and Perlane gradually dissolve, treatments need to be repeated
approximately 1-2 times per year.
Post treatment, Tylenol or Advil may be sufficient for the minor discomfort.
• If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Dr. Means at the numbers listed above. Botulinum Toxin (Botox) Post-operative Instructions
• Your recovery period should be simple, carefree, and easy. You will begin noticing an effect in 1-3 days and maximal effect occurs at around 2 weeks. The results will last 2-6 months, but can be variable. The effect can also be adjusted up or down in some situations, depending on the result you have.
How you will feel
• Recovery should be painless. Extra-strength Tylenol should control any local discomfort. Please avoid
any aspirin, Aleve, naproxen, Motrin, Advil or ibuprofen for 2 days before and 24 hours after the
What to do after the procedure
• Go to sleep at your regular time the night after your treatment, at least 4 hours after injection. • Avoid
naps prior to your bedtime. You may apply ice over the area during the first day if needed for local
• Avoid alcohol, extremes of hot or cold exposure to the treated areas and strenuous exercise for 12-24
hours to reduce the risk of bruising.
• You may resume all normal activity after 24 hours.
• Resume your normal diet.
• You will not need any prescriptions afterwards.
If problems do occur
• Do not be alarmed. Most problems can be handled easily. Call the office at once during regular hours
and come in to be seen. After hours, call Dr. Means directly on his cell phone. The numbers are listed
above. If there is any bruising, you may apply ice as instructed above. The bruising will resolve in a few
days. Makeup can be applied over this. Unwanted muscle weaknesses are uncommon. If any should
occur that lead to eyebrow droop, mouth droop, asymmetric facial expression, or others, do not be
alarmed. Call the office to be seen. Remember, Botox effects are temporary and so are the unwanted
effects if they occur. In fact, the unwanted effects usually resolve quickly, long before the desired effects
Brought to you by the Living The Dream Team Suspension Gel – Just The Way Mother Nature Intended Imagine you were able to perfectly blend up a handful of berries. what would you get? Not a pil . Not a juice either. You would get a gel. You have al the benefits of the nutrients in the juice part of the berries, plus all the benefits of the fibrous material, such as digestive stimulation,
Lisle Library District Pursuant to the terms of an Act of the General Assembly of the State of Illinois (30 ILCS 15/0.01 et. Seq.), the following is an account of all receipts and expenditures made by the Lisle Library District during fiscal year July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013 and the State of Treasury at the close of said fiscal year. Subscribed and sworn to this 11th day of December, 2013.