Farmacia italiana online: Comprare antibiotico Amoxicillina e Roma senza ricetta.
[see section 2(10)]
In the Customs Act, 1969 (IV of 1969), in the First Schedule, for the
corresponding entries against “PCT Code”, "Description" and "CD%" specified incolumns (1), (2), (3) and (4) appearing in chapter 1 to 99, the following correspondingentries relating to “PCT Code”, "Description" and "CD%"
- Chloramphenicol and its derivatives; salts
- - - Mosquito coils, mats, aerosol sprays
Polymers of styrene, in primary forms.
- Styrene- acrylonitrile (SAN) copolymers
- Acrylonitrile- butadiene- styrene (ABS)
- - Of a density exceeding 0.5 g/cm2 but
- - - Not mechanically worked or surface
- - Of a density not exceeding 0.5 g/cm2
thickness(excluding any coating) not exceeding 0.5 mm - - Other:
- - - Milk chillers above 3000 litre capacity
- - - Refrigerating machines with engine
fitted on a common base for refrigerator containers
- - Telephones for cellular networks or for other wireless networks:
- - - Satellite mobile phone, whether or not
- - - Of machines of heading 8543.1000 &
Motor cars and other motor vehicles
principally designed for the transport of
persons (other than those of heading
87.02), including station wagons and
- Vehicles specially designed for traveling
on snow, golf cars and similar vehicles.
- Other vehicles, with spark- ignition internal combustion reciprocating piston engine:- - Of a cylinder capacity not exceeding 1,000cc:- - - Of a cylinder capacity not exceeding 800cc:
manufacture of vehicles, in any kit form excluding those of headings 8703.2113 and 8703.2115
manufacture of mini van type vehicles, in any kit form
manufacture of auto rickshaws, in any kit form
- - - Of a cylinder capacity exceeding 800cc but not exceeding 1000cc:
manufacture of vehicles, in any kit form excluding those of heading 8703.2193 and 8703.2195
manufacture of 4x4 vehicles, in any kit form
- - Of a cylinder capacity exceeding 1,000cc but not exceeding 1,500 cc:
manufacture of vehicles, in any kit form excluding those of heading 8703.2240
exceeding 1000cc but not exceeding 1300cc.
- - Of a cylinder capacity exceeding 1,500cc but not exceeding 3,000cc:- - - Of a capacity exceeding 1,500cc but not exceeding 1,800cc:
- - - Other, of a capacity exceeding 1,800cc but not exceeding 3,000cc:
manufacture of vehicles, in any kit form excluding of heading 8703.2323
manufacture of sport utility vehicles 4X4, in any kit form
- - - - Sport utility vehicles (SUVs 4x4)
- - Of a cylinder capacity exceeding 3,000cc:
- Other vehicles, with compression- ignition internal combustion piston engine (diesel or semi- diesel):
- - Of a cylinder capacity not exceeding 1,500cc:
- - - Of a cylinder capacity not exceeding 800cc:
- - - - Of a cylinder capacity exceeding 800cc but not exceeding 1,000cc:
- - - Of a cylinder capacity exceeding 1,000cc but not exceeding 1,500cc:
- - Of a cylinder capacity exceeding 1,500cc but not exceeding 2,500 cc:- - - Of a capacity exceeding 1,500 cc but not exceeding 1,800 cc:
- - - Other, of a capacity exceeding 1,800 cc but not exceeding 2,500 cc:
manufacture of vehicles, in any kit form excluding those of headings 8703.3223, 8703.3225 and 8703.3227
manufacture of sport utility vehicles, in any kit form
- - - - Sport utility vehicles (SUVs 4x4)
manufacture of all terrain vehicles (4x4), in any kit form
assembly/manufacture of specially designed twin cabin type taxi of sub-heading 8703.3227.
- - - -Specially designed twin cabin type taxi
in CBU, build on girder chassis with the following features: (1) Attack resistance central division along with payment tray. (2) Wheel chair compartment with folding ramp (3) Taxi meter and two way radio system (4) Other standard accessories
- - Of a cylinder capacity exceeding 2500cc:
assembly/ manufacture of vehicles, in any kit form
manufacture of electric vehicles, in any kit form
manufacture, in any kit form excluding those of heading 8704.3130 and 8704.3150
manufacture of mini cargo van, in any kit form
manufacture of 3-wheeler cargo loader, in any kit form
manufacture of vehicles, in any kit form, excluding those of heading 8711.9030
manufacture of electric bikes, in any kit form
Machinery, equipment, apparatus, appliances,
components, sub-components and parts, not produced or manufactured in Pakistan, which are re- imported by industrial concerns after having been exported and have not undergone any process outside Pakistan since their exportation and in case such machinery, equipment, apparatus, appliances, components, sub- components and parts have undergone any alterations, renovations, addition or repairs prior to their re-import into Pakistan, the cost incurred on such alterations, renovations, addition or repairs ( excluding the element of freight and other incidentals) shall be liable to duty as leviable under its respective PCT heading determined at the time of original import provided the same was or were, as the case may be, exported, under a contract of alteration, renovation, addition or repairs, to the original supplier or his authorized service centre; provided further that the make, model, weight and other specifications, as well as the receiver, shall remain the same as were at the time of the original import.
Endosurgery, Endoscopy, Oncology, Urology,
Gynaecology disposables and other
equipment:-A. ANGIOPLASTY PRODUCTS:
1. Coronary Artery Stents.
2. Drugs Eluting Coronary Artery Stents.
3. Coronary Artery Dilatation Catheters
4. PTCA Guide Wires.
5. PTCA Guiding Catheters.
6. Inflation Devices/Priority Packs. B. ANGIOGRAPHY PRODUCTS:
1. Angiography Catheters.
3. Guide Wires
4. Contrast Lines
5. Pressure Lines
6. Mannifolds C. CONTRAST MEDIA FOR ANGIOGRAPHY/
1. Angiography Accessories.
2. ASD Closure Devices
3. ASD Delivery Systems
4. VSD Closure Devices
5. VSD Delviery System
7. Sizing Balloons
9.PDA Closure Devices
10. PDA Delivery Systems D. TEMPROARY PACEMAKERS (with
Leads, Connectors & accessories).
E. PERMANENT PACEMAKERS (with Leads,
Connectors & accessories)
F. HEART FAILURE DEVICES (with Leads,
Connectors & accessories)
G. IMPLANTABLE CARDIOVERTER
DEFIBRILATORS (with Leads, Connectors &
H. CARDIACE ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY
1. Electrophysiology catheters
2. Electrophysiology Cables
3. Electrophysiology ConnectorsI. LEAR CARDIOLOGY PRODUCTS
1. Radioactive isotopes
2. Cold Kits (Cardioloite MAA, DTPA, etc)
J CARDICE SURGERY PRODUCTS.
3. Prosthetic Heart Valves
4. Luminal Shunts for Heart Surgery
5. Artificial Limbs and Appliances. K. EQUIPMENT
1. Cardiac Angiography Machine
2. Echocardiography Machine
3. ETT Machine
4. Gamma Camera for Nuclear Cardiology
Studies.L. PERIPHERAL INTERVENTIONS
Disposables and other equipment for peripheral
interventions including :
Stents (including carotid , wall stents and Bio
Re-absorbable Vascular Scaffold), Balloons,
sheaths, catheters, Guide wires, Filter wires,
Coils, Needles, Valves (including rotating
homeostatic valves, connecting cables, inflation
devices adaptors "
Here’s something that shouldn’t surprise anyone: A company that benefits from high power prices is lobbying for policies that would raise power prices for consumers. What should surprise everyone, however, is the sheer audacity of their effort: using a deeply flawed study to argue that tax incentives for wind power are “distortionary” while argu-ing for the exact same incentives for their
Behavior and Philosophy , 30 , 21-42 (2002). © 2002 Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies THE RACE CONCEPT: A DEFENSE The Graduate Center, City University of New York ABSTRACT: It is argued against critics that the concept of race is well-formed. The issueis formulated in terms of the classic sense/reference distinction and shown that “race” has asense specified in terms of geograph