Write in the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. There’s no . (DIFFER) in price between these two paintings.
2. The boy says he’s got very bitter memories from his . (CHILD).
3. Jenny’s a very . (REASON) young woman. She never acts foolishly.
4. ‘What’s the . (HIGH) of the tower?’ ‘It’s certainly more than fifty
5. . (KNOW) of foreign languages is required by many employees.
6. It’s been raining since morning and the day is quite . (FOG).
7. Brian’s father is a . (MUSIC). He plays the trombone in a band.
8. Bell-bottoms are not . (FASHION) nowadays. People wore them in
9. Their sudden . (ARRIVE) in the dead of night surprised us a lot.
10. I was mad because the quality of the goods which I ordered didn’t come up to my
11. Heavy corporal . (PUNISH) is still administered in some primitive
12. Use your imagination and try to be . (CREATE).
13. Mr Bones is the most . (HELP) person I know. He never refuses to
14. I’m not going to sleep in this bed any more. It’s very . (COMFORT).
15. Roger is a . (CARE) driver. He’s caused seven collisions so far.
16. It’s a great . (PLEASE) to meet school friends after so many years.
17. I cannot understand his . (SPEAK). Is he speaking any local dialect?
18. Have you taken any . (DECIDE) yet? Do you know what you’re
19. Old people are said to have great experience and life . (WISE).
20. It’s . (AMAZE) what he can do. He’s a real master.
21. This is the only bank in the . (NEIGHBOUR). The other one is
22. Don’t approach the terrarium if you’re . (FEAR) of snakes.
23. I’m thinking of replying to the job . (ADVERTISE) that I have seen in
24. The Thompsons’ enterprise was a complete . (FAIL). They lost all
the money they invested in the business.
25. We have a strong . (BELIEVE) in you. Don’t let us down.
26. Your father will be . (FURY) when he learns what you have done to
27. I can’t come at six. I have an . (APPOINT) with my boss.
28. This is a highly irrational . (BEHAVE). Improve yourself or you’ll be
29. Sweets can be . (HARM) to health if they are eaten in huge amount.
30. Some students have great . (DIFFICULT) in making speeches.
31. Don’t be too . (CRITICISE) of Mr Robson’s decisions. He hates it.
33. Listen carefully to what he says so that you can draw correct .
34. I’m sure Adam will not give up. As far as I know, he’s a very .
35. There wasn’t much evidence to prove the man’s . (INVOLVE) in the
36. Only one of the passengers was . (BAD) injured in the crash.
37. Stars don’t like their . (PRIVATE) to be disturbed by journalists.
38. John Pemberton’s Coca-Cola drink has been a huge .
39. There’s still no . (AGREE) between the two parties. Their dispute
40. All our workers have been sent an . (INVITE) to the anniversary
41. It’s great to be . (DEPEND) from your parents. You’ll see when you
42. Millions of people are forced to live in abject . (POOR) because
governments of their countries are unable to satisfy their basic needs.
43. We hoped to win the game, but . (FORTUNE) the rival team
44. There’s not a grain of . (TRUE) in what he says. He’s known to be
45. I saw Sheila in church, but she certainly didn’t come to the Parkers’ wedding
Polycystic Ovaries and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a condition associated with many cysts or closed pouches containing fluid or solid material consisting of 1 or more chambers in the ovary. 20-25% of women will have multiple ovarian cysts (PCO) diagnosed by ultrasound of the ovaries but only half or fewer (5-10% of women) will actually have PCOS. Wha
Conditions of Participation Management of Drugs and Biologicals- Best PracticesHospiScript Services A Catalyst Rx Company Describe the requirements of the regulations and best practices related to drugs and biologicals Meeting the standard for drugs and biologicals Drugs that are generally not cost effective 1st generation vs. 2nd generation antipsychoticsIntroduction to Condi
© 2010-2017 Pdf Pills Composition