CARLSBERG BREWERY MALAYSIA BERHAD
being a member of the abovenamed Company, hereby appoint
OR the Chairman of the meeting as my/our proxy to vote for me/us and on my/our behalf at the Forty-Second (42nd) Annual General Meeting of the Company to be held on Thursday, 26 April 2012 at 11.00 a.m., and at any adjournment thereof. The proxy is to vote on the business before the meeting as indicated below (if no indication is given, the proxy will vote as he thinks fi t or abstain from voting):
Receipt of the Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports and Audited Financial Statements for the fi nancial year ended 31 December 2011.
Payment of Final and Special Dividends.
Approval of Directors’ fees of RM160,000 for the fi nancial year ended 31 December 2011.
Re-appointment of KPMG as auditors and to authorize the Directors to determine their remuneration.
Re-election of Graham James Fewkes as Director.
Re-appointment of Dato’ Lim Say Chong as Director.
Re-appointment of Datuk M.R. Gopala Krishnan C.R.K. Pillai as Director.
Authority for Directors to issue and allot shares pursuant to Section 132D of the Companies Act, 1965.
Proposed renewal of Share Buy-Back authority.
Ordinary Resolution 10 Proposed renewal of shareholders’ mandate for Recurrent Related
Party Transactions of a revenue or trading nature.
Proposed new shareholders’ mandate for Recurrent Related Party Transactions of a revenue or trading nature.
Proposed Amendments to the Articles of Association
Please indicate with a tick (√) how you wish your vote to be cast in respect of each resolution above.
1. A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint ONE person as his proxy to attend and vote in his stead at the meeting. A proxy
need not be a member of the Company and the provision of Section 149(1)(b) of the Companies act, 1965 shall not apply.
2. If a member having appointed a proxy to attend a general meeting attends such meeting in person, the appointment of such proxy shall be null and void in
respect of such meeting and his proxy shall not be entitled to attend such meeting.
3. Where a member of the Company is an exempt authorised nominee which holds ordinary shares in the Company for multiple benefi cial owners in one
securities account (“omnibus account”), there is no limit to the number of proxies which the exempt authorised nominee may appoint in respect of each omnibus account it holds.
4. Where the Proxy Form is executed by a corporation, it must be either under its Seal or under the hand of an offi cer or attorney duly authorised.
5. The Proxy Form must be deposited at the Share Registrar’s offi ce, Tricor Investor Services Sdn Bhd, Level 17, The Gardens North Tower, Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, not less than forty-eight (48) hours before the time set for holding the meeting.
6. For the purpose of determining who shall be entitled to attend this meeting, the Company shall be requesting the Bursa Malaysia Depository Sdn Bhd to
make available to the Company pursuant to Article 50(9)(b) of the Articles of Association of the Company and Paragraph 7.16(2) of the Main Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, a Record of Depositors as at 19 April 2012 and only a Depositor whose name appear on such Record of Depositors shall be entitled to attend this meeting.
CARLSBERG BREWERY MALAYSIA BERHAD
c/o Tricor Investor Services Sdn Bhd
Level 17, The Gardens North Tower
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Bangladesh Pharmaceutical Journal 15 (1): 47-51, 2012 Development and Validation of a Simple and Rapid UV Spectrophotometric Method for Assay of Nitazoxanide in Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms Fahima Aktar1, Md. Ruhul Kuddus1, Akter Hossen2, Md. Khalid Hossain1 and Mohammad A. Rashid1 1Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000, Ba
312 INTERNATIONALJOURNALofHEALTHSCIENCE Preliminary Findings with Venlafaxine TreatmentJohn E. Piletz1, Angelos Halaris1, Omer Iqbal2, Debra Hoppensteadt2, Jawed Fareed2, He Zhu2,Departments of Psychiatry1, Pathology2, and Epidemiology3,Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine, 2160 South First Ave., Maywood, Il inois 60153;Department of Psychiatry4, Medical University of South